Monday, September 15, 2008

Add This To My Profile

A special announcement to loyal friends and followers of this blog...I have recently been invited to "guest blog" at one of my favorite websites in the whole world, "Dinosaurs and Robots" ... a site that you will note has forever been present in my sidebar of favorites.  If you're smart, you will have found it by now, too, and already know the love I feel.  "D & R"  is hosted by the inventive Mr. Jalopy and Mark Frauenfelder, whom you might run into later this week in Chicago at the American Maker event.  I wish I could be there!  Mr. Jalopy was a featured guest on "Michael Feldman's Whad'Ya Know?" last week and does incredible magic reworking worn out old things into useful and inspired NEW things. Go check out "Dinosaurs and Robots" -- I guarantee you'll discover some inspiration there.

3 comments:

not a real blog said...

Awesome Kevin! Have fun!

Amy said...

Ooh, congratulations! Thanks for linking to that blog. I've heard of many of the folks involved, but have never seen it before.

Unknown said...

How cute is this guy? Seriously!